We have lots of fun, work hard (not all the time) and offer excellent networking/friendship opportunities.
Rotary in Brighton and Hove has
- 150+ members
- Raised over £500k over the past 10/20 years to support national and local causes
- Gives their time to local causes
- Sends local children with disabilities to Chessington World of Adventure for a fun day out!
- Supports Rotary’s worldwide ambition to ‘End Polio Now’ project (alongside Bill Gates!). So,far Rotarians across the UK have given over £20million help to eradicate Polio.
- Sends many ShelterBoxes and Aquaboxes to support worldwide disasters (Tsunami, Nepal etc)