We have lots of fun, work hard for good causes (not all the time) and offer excellent opportunities for networking & friendship.
Rotary Clubs in Brighton and Hove
- 150+ members of all ages who give their time to help local causes
- Raised over £500k over the past few years to support national and local causes
- Send local children with disabilities to Chessington World of Adventure for an annual fun day out!
- Support Rotary’s worldwide ambition to ‘End Polio Now‘ project (more recently aided by Bill Gates!). So far, Rotarians across the UK have given over £20 million to help to eradicate Polio. Africa was recently certified Polio free.
- Send many ShelterBoxes and Aquaboxes to support worldwide disasters (Indian Ocean Tsunami, earthquake in Nepal, explosion in Beirut)